Monday, March 29, 2004

The Burnt Child Learns Best

which is why I think impending Islamic prophecies may be a hopeful sign more than a sign of trouble.

There's nothing like a bunch of sure-fire prophecies that don't come true to start people thinking. And it would surely be nice if some of the Mid-Eastern civilian killers started using their heads - maybe even their hearts, too - for a change.

Unfortunately nearly all the predictions can be brought about by human interference. However, I'm very, very confident that IF Jesus and Mahdi appear at the same time, they won't be fighting on the same side.

See, this: 5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. 6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. just doesn't mesh with using kids as bomb bags.

No comments: