Monday, March 08, 2004

Yep.

Burnt Fuse, fellow blogger and Pre10tious Twit, found this quiz:

It isn't a poem
Non curo. Si metrum non habet, non est poema.
"I don't care. If it doesn't rhyme, it isn't
a poem."
You are a type A personality. You like bright
things, you don't call in sick to work, and you
have devastating opinions about art.


Which Weird Latin Phrase Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Not so sure about the Type A, but I do like bright, shiny things and I don't call in sick to work. My opinions about art are eminently sensible; to the parasitic modern artist sucking at the government teat, I suppose they could be devastating, except such creatures are too arrogant and narcissistic to worry about the opinions of the plebs that involuntarily support them anyway.

No comments: