Sunday, December 07, 2003

Spaulding - No News

I have no new info for you on Melvin Spaulding. The dept handling the incident was the Patrol Operations Division of the Pinellas County (FL) Sheriff's Department. The incident happened in an unincorporated area of Pinellas, so no city cops were involved.

I sent my 1st email to the Crimes against Persons divisions, and you can see their response here. Unfortunately it was not the division handling the incident.

I've sent emails and left phone messages at the Patrol Operations Northern Division, but have not had a response.

Various & sundry good citizens have suggested trying the papers and some FL 2nd amendment groups.

This is the Pinellas County Sheriff's Dept. Contact Page.

I do want to follow this through to the end and at least see what happens, and why, and how much Florida practice matches Florida law.


No comments: