Monday, December 08, 2003

Sauce for the Goose, Sauce for the Gander

As usual, I'm 3 days behind all the cool blogs, like Madfish Willie, the Englishman's Castle, Serenity's Journal, and probably many more. Still, in my own slow, plodding way, I do what I can eventually.

Hillary Clinton is a Miserable Failure. Her husband is also a Miserable Failure. Worse, our google-bomb against the Miserable Failures doesn't seem to be working correctly. If you go to google and type in Miserable Failure you'll see that the Miserable Slavering Rapacious Failures on the other end of the spectrum are beating us. Still, I see no need to remove these Miserable Failure links but instead will continue working on the posts, so that I will not be a Miserable Failure like Hillary Clinton,
but instead will figure out how to turn the Miserable Failures that started this nonsense on their Miserable Failed heads.

Miserable Failure

Miserable Power-Mad Failure

Miserable Failure

Miserable Failure

Miserable Failure

Miserable Failure

Miserable Faustian Failure

No comments: