Something New
Something old
Somthing bloggy
My feet are cold
I've been reading Publicola, Candy Universe, and Ravenwood for ages now, guess I may as well blogroll them. Publicola and Ravenwood are good guardians of Freedom. You may step away from their sites feeling a little grouchy, but you will be better informed! Candy, befitting to the name, is lighter fare.
Lay Line is new to me - short, sweet and zingy.
Coyote at the Dogy Show points to a Fox News article on the mean things that crawl upon the earth, although his stance is certainly different from mine. I say, gibbets and crows for Martin Kaplan, who said "people have not grown up enough to make a distinction between artistic expression and vulgarity for profit." Fuck you very much, Mr. Kaplan. I got your artistic expression right here.
ooooooo! Tee hee hee! Look at me! I said 'fuck.' oooooo! I am so artistic!
I was going to post more, but now I'm all grouchy again. If you are grouchy too, maybe carrier pigeons and roosting moonbats may cheer you up.
Saturday, February 07, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment