Sunday, October 31, 2004

Must post on Osama

All the cool blogs are doing it and I get so tired of being behind the times.

So here's my take on it:

Bin Laden's alive? Dang! You sure? If you are sure, well, you can knock me down with a feather!

Bin Laden is Bush's puppet? You mean all those terrorists blew themselves up just to further Bush's aims? In a weird sort of way, that is a delicious thought. Please, please take pictures of these terrorist bums when you tell them. I gotta see their faces. In the real, sane, actual world, it's a scurrilous, slanderous, pernicious bit of nonsense - but in the propaganda world, o baby spread that thought. Bin Laden is Bush's puppet . . I suppose Sharon is Bin Laden's puppet, and Arafat is Sharon's puppet, and John Howard is Arafat's puppet, and - o my.

As far Osama Bin Laden himself - I don't give a red rat's rear end what he had/has to say.

He's just a puppet anyway,

{chortle, snort}

No comments: