Sunday, October 31, 2004

Riddle me this

Boy, there are some nasty commenters to Jeff Jarvis' post Bin Laden remixes Fahrenheit 9/11.

I would just like to know - if Kerry is smarter than Bush, and has been smarter for the past 3/4 years, and coulda woulda shoulda done so much better - if he has a plan -

wouldn't it have been kind of nice of him to show up at some meetings and maybe let the rest of us in on it? If he had a workable strategy, superior to the one in place, didn't he have an obligation to his country to share it? Especially given his job description?

Remember the pre-war buildup? I do . . . all those discussions with various people for and against . . always, always, my conversations ended with "I don't know what else to do. I don't like it. Do you have any better ideas?"

and no one did. No one did.

Except, apparently, John Kerry. If only he had shared it with us then. He could have spared us all this.

Why did Kerry put us through this?



No comments: