Monday, February 07, 2005

So What?

Please tell me people aren't really getting excited about drinking and cavorting at a private party? Please tell me this post by Michelle Malkin is some sort of a joke.

I mean, really, a bunch of military folks get rowdy and uncivilized in their off-hours. BFD.

I am the Queen of the Prudes . . truly, the world's dullest woman. I am (say it loud!). . . Out of it and Proud of it!

I think Justin Timberlake should be hung by his balls for last year's half-time fiasco. I personally would no more flash my tits than . . well, I can't think of anything I'm less likely to do, offhand. If someone put a gun to my head and said "Flash your tits or paint your house purple with orange trim," I'd probably go with the paint. Really. I don't even jaywalk.

But - really - the world is full of two-bit whores and boorish, piggish men. Always has been, always will be. Even the more refined are inclined to let loose when under pressure. If you work hard, you have to play hard and all that. The best of us make asses of ourselves from time to time and 'we all have to eat a little dirt before we die.'

In my prudish opinion, the partiers were harming themselves. But that's hardly my business, is it?

This is a non-story being hyped up by the media in the hopes of getting conservatives type to dislike the military and the idea of defense. That's all, just attempted manipulation.

barf.

No comments: